The Office of Nationally Competitive Awards assists students in identifying scholarships and fellowships for undergraduate and graduate school, as well as internship, study abroad and research opportunities. If you are interested in applying for an award, you will work side-by-side with the office staff as they guide you through the application process.
Why work with the Office of Nationally Competitive Awards?
- Learn detailed information about awards targeted specifically by your area of interest
- Attend information sessions to learn from scholarship agency representatives
- Work side-by-side with a consultant throughout the application process
- Connect with a faculty mentor and other resources
- Increase your chances of winning an award